Aurora AwardsCanadian Science Fiction & Fantasy Association
2019 AGM Agenda
The AGM will be held Sunday, October 7.
1. Welcome and Confirmation of Quorum
2. Approval of Minutes of Sunday, September 24, 2017 MOVED that the minutes of Sunday, September 24, 2017 be approved.
3. Chair’s Report on Achievements and Plans
4. Treasurer’s Report
5. MOVED that we accept the Financial Statement for mid year 2018.
6. MOVED that we approve the exemption under subsection 160(2) of the Canada Not -for-Profit Corporations Act**Note: this exemption allows us to hold Canvention any time during the year, not just in the first 6 months of the year.
7. MOVED that we ratify Board Actions in 2017-2018
8. MOVED that we accept When Words Collide 2020 as the site for the 2020 Canvention
9. MOVED that we elect as Board members: Cliff Samuels, Danielle Stephans, Jean-Louis Trudel and Murray Moore
10. Questions and discussions from Members and Attendees
Click here to go back to the AGM home page, where you can view the AGM documents and access the voting page for the AGM.
If you have any questions or concerns about the AGM please contact us.