It is our vision and goal to not only promote and showcase Canadian writers but also to support them in their creative journey. To further support that vision, we are pleased to announce a grant to writers to pursue their dream.
This year we are offering grant funds of up to a total disbursement by CSFFA of $1,500cdn. This amount may be given or divided as per the successful applicant or applicants. This grant is to cover the cost of courses, convention attendance and or travel or professional development.
To apply must be a member of CSFFA and submit a 500-word proposal of what the endeavor is and how these funds will help achieve your goal. The grant will cover up to 75% of the costs, while the applicant must cover the remaining 25%. The applicant must also include a description and weblink for endeavour being covered. All applications will be considered and reviewed by CSFFA. The successful applicants will be announced at this years Aurora Awards. Upon completion the successful applicant(s) are required to submit all receipts and a 500-word essay on the benefits of the grant.
All applications are be submitted to PublicityCSFFA@gmail.com between June 4, 2022 and July 2, 2022 @ 11:59:59 MST